The View menu is displayed in the Designer toolbar if there exists a Jedox view in the spreadsheet:
Description of the menu items:
- Save: saves the workbook.
- Edit view: you can find a detailed description of it in the Paste View Dialog article.
- Select view: here you can select a saved view.
- Detach: you can find a detailed description of it in the Detaching Jedox Views article.
- Swap: this button exchanges the entries in the row titles area with the entries in the column titles area.
- Zero suppression: you can find a detailed description of this in the Zero Suppression article.
- View theme: themes are designed for specific use cases and offer more flexibility to format specific parts of views.
Note: In this article, we describe the default, Simple Ribbon toolbar.