Subset settings can be saved only for the current user or for all users. In the Subset Editor, click on “Private Subsets” or on “Global Subsets”. Then click on the button “New Subset”, give the subset a name, and click on “Save” to save the settings.
If you have saved a subset, you can use it later elsewhere.
Both types of subsets can be inserted from the Subset Editor as follows:
- Select a sufficiently large area in the spreadsheet for the subset.
- Open the Subset Editor.
- Select the desired database.
- Select the dimension for which the subset is stored.
- Select the group Private Subsets* or Global Subsets
- Select the stored subset.
- Paste this subset.
Saved global subsets are offered in the “Paste View” dialog in the respective dimension below the selection of elements. Private subsets are not offered here. This is implemented in Jedox Excel Add-in and in Jedox Web (as of Jedox 6.0).
* Formerly called “Local Subsets”.