Related base article: User Authentication with External Directory Services
To get LDAPS running with SVS, you’ll have to perform the following steps:
- Create a new folder “%SYSCONFDIR%” in SVS directory.
- Create a new file inside %SYSCONFDIR% named ldap.conf.
- Create entries as following inside ldap.conf:
First try this:
Sometimes it is required to have a direct link to the certificate file; in this case, use the following additional parameter:
Changes AD-LDAP script:
In the “options” section, change this:
'use_ssl' => false,
'use_ssl' => true,
Changes in Novell-LDAP script:
$servername = "127.0.0.1";
$servername = "ldaps://FQDN";
Change port configuration (e.g. sep.inc.novell_ldap_sample.php) from this:
$serverport = 389;
$serverport = 636;
- Go to /opt/jedox/ps/etc/openldap/
- Add in ldap.conf:
- Script changes are the same as in windows (Step 3 in Windows).