Through the Jedox Support Portal, you can contact with our team of experts who will respond to any query regarding our product.
You access the Jedox Support Portal via this link:
Enter your username and password, then click Login.
If you are a Jedox customer or partner and you do not yet have a user account, please send an email to email@example.com.
All communication following the initial ticket creation in the Jedox Support Portal can still be carried out via e-mail.
2. Support Center Menu
2.1 How to create a new ticket
By clicking on “New Ticket” you are led to a form in which you can enter your request:
Subject (1) and Text (2) are required. Please describe your issue as comprehensively as possible. You can also attach files (3), e.g. screenshots, log files, or reports.
You can provide more information about the environment you use by using the different comboboxes. Don´t feel obliged to fill them all; simply choose what you already know and what may be relevant for your case.
Use the “Submit” button (4) to submit your request. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
After the ticket is successfully submitted, you will receive an automated e-mail including the assigned Jedox ticket number:
The new ticket is displayed in your ticket list now:
On the right side, the current status and age of the ticket can be seen:
Click the entry to see all previous actions regarding this ticket.
2.2 How to keep track of tickets for you and your company
You can control which tickets are to be displayed in your ticket overview in three ways:
First, you can switch between tickets for you and your company via “Ticket” menu:
Second, you can use the filter options (All/Open/Closed) above the ticket list:
Third, you can search for tickets by various criteria:
2.3 How to access further information
(2) FAQ: this area is an extension of the Knowledge Base (6) and contains partly internal information (for customers and partners only)
(3) Jedox Downloads: the latest version of Jedox software and documentation can be found on our website (www.jedox.com/en/services/downloads). If you require a legacy version or documentation, you can find it here.
(4) Jedox Feature Voting Tool: customers and partners are invited to share their feature requests. You can post your own suggestions and vote for already-existing feature requests.
(5) Jedox Known Issues: overview of already-known issues. Here you can check whether your issue has already been documented.
(6) Jedox Knowledge Base: this comprehensive collection of documentation for Jedox Suite is updated and expanded on a regular basis.
The “Logout” button is located in the top-right corner of the Jedox Support Portal:
Note on data protection:
Jedox will never use your data unless consent has been explicitly provided. We prefer that you provide us test data similar to your production data and/or a test environment; if this cannot be provided please provide your written consent to use your production data in the Jedox environment. Please note that the clauses in the signed agreements take effect as soon as your consent is received. We will delete data provided in 1 business day unless we have explicit consent to use it. We will delete your information once it is no longer required.