Here you will find the software requirements for the following Jedox software:
- Jedox server components 1)
- Excel Add-in
- SAP Connector
Note: Jedox shouldn’t be installed on an NFS System (Network File System), because the JedoxSuiteHttpService doesn’t work correctly on this file system.
|Jedox server components 1)|
OS (only 64-bit versions)
Red Hat EL 6 / CentOS 7 or newer
Java 11. Open JDK 11 is shipped with the Windows Setup
Java 11. Open JDK 11 is shipped with Jedox Linux Setup
|Supported Web Browser|
|Excel Add-in 2)|
|MS Excel (32- and 64-bit versions)||2010/2013/2016/2019 5)|
|Connector||SAP Java Connector (JCo) version 3.0 or higher 6)|
1) Jedox Server Components are:
- In-Memory DB (formerly called OLAP Server – servicename: JedoxSuiteMolapService)
- Web Server (servicename: JedoxSuiteHttpdService)
- Spreadsheet Server (servicename: JedoxSuiteCoreService)
- Integrator Server (servicename: JedoxSuiteTomcatService).
For these Jedox components, the latest versions of all following Visual Studio runtime packages need to be installed: 2013 and 2017. Jedox Setup installs Visual Studio components automatically if not executed in silent mode. If you want to install VCredist manually, you can obtain the VCredist packages from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2977003.
2) Windows Installer 3.1 or higher must be installed. All Windows operating systems (except Windows 10) require a specific update to run the VC Redist Installer. It can be downloaded from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2999226.
3) For proper exporting of reports to PDF files, on Linux the 32-bit versions of the following libraries have to be installed, even if the system itself is 64-bit (see Additional Requirements for Linux):
4) Java is needed for Apache Tomcat, which is used for the components Integrator and RPC. Jedox uses the 64-bit version. The Jedox Setup includes Open JDK 11. If an update or a change of the Java installation is needed, please read first the Knowledge Base article Java Installation Updates and Changes.
7) Windows Server 2012 does not support Jedox GPU Accelerator.