Jedox Security Overview
The security of your data comes first at Jedox.
As company, Jedox fulfills ISO27001 requirements. To secure your data we provide the following security features:
- Protection and application of user login data
- Session management of Jedox In-Memory DB
- Administration of user rights
- Jedox Web connections security
- Jedox Integrator: protection of internal databases
- Jedox Integrator: security of script jobs and functions
- Hardening Jedox
- Secure communication between clients and servers
- User authentication with integrated Windows authentication (SSO)
- User authentication with external directory services
- SAML authentication in Jedox
To learn more about how Jedox approaches data security and privacy, please visit our trust page.