The security of your data comes first at Jedox.
As company Jedox fulfills ISO27001 requirements.
To secure your data Jedox provides the following security features:
- Protection and Application of User Logon Data
- Session Management of Jedox OLAP
- Administration of User Rights
- Jedox Web Connections Security
- Jedox Integrator: Protection of Internal Databases
- Jedox Integrator: Security of Script Jobs and Functions
- Hardening Jedox
- Secure Client/Server Communication (TLS/SSL)
- User Authentication with Integrated Windows Authentication (SSO)
- User Authentication with External Directory Services
- SAML Integration using SimpleSAMLphp for ADFS
To learn more about how Jedox approaches data security and privacy, please visit our trust page.