After installing Jedox Mobile on your device, you are welcomed by the following login screen:
In the login screen, you initially have two options:
- Log in directly to the demo cloud connection Jedox Mobile is shipped with. This makes sense if you don’t have your own Jedox server running yet and still want to check out the app. In this case just tap on the „Jedox Cloud (Demo)“ account.
- Tap on “Switch or create an Account” to get to the following screen:
In this screen, you can select previously created accounts. You can also change their settings or delete accounts by swiping the account to the left:
By tapping on “Create Account”, you can create a new account to your own Jedox On-Premises or Jedox Cloud instance. This will lead you to the following screen:
In order to create a new account, the following information must be entered in this screen:
- Account name – a unique name to identify your account later on
- Server – your instance’s URL and port
- User Name – your account’s user name
- Password – your account’s password
- Store password – If you choose this option, you don’t have to enter the account password every time you want to log in to the account. Please don’t choose this option if your device is accessed by persons who aren’t allowed to log in to your Jedox account.
- Auto login – If checked, Jedox Mobile automatically logs in to the last used account without showing the login screen again. You can disable this feature later by logging out of the active session and editing your account.
- Enable Touch ID (This option is only available on devices with Touch ID support!) – If checked, your Touch ID (fingerprint sensor) is required every time you want to log in. This adds another layer of security to your account. In some cases, it might be sufficient to save the password but require the Touch ID in order to log in.