Jedox Cloud Trial
Jedox Cloud provides you with fast and complete Business Intelligence and Performance Management. Within the Jedox Cloud, you can enjoy full Jedox functionality on-demand. Here we describe how you can use the Jedox Cloud free 14-day trial.
Starting your Jedox Cloud 14-day trial
- At the Jedox website, click Trial on the right to go to Jedox Cloud Trial. You are directed to the Free Software Trial page.
- Click Start Cloud Trial in Jedox Cloud.
- Enter your data in the following dialog window and click Sign Up:
- Jedox Cloud trial version opens in Jedox Web, in a new tab called Cloud Homepage:
You can now use your Jedox Cloud trial for 14 days. The Cloud Homepage tab gives you the option to select from a series of lessons and demos.
In addition, you will receive following email:
Click Open Jedox Cloud in this email to verify your entered email address as your Jedox Cloud ID.
Using the configuration string in this email
In the email, you receive the configuration string to use Jedox Cloud Trial environment from Microsoft Excel. To do this:
- Start Jedox Connection Wizard and click Add Connection:
- Copy the received configuration string into the clipboard. The Jedox Connection Wizard will recognize this and fill out the dialog with the corresponding parameters:
Changing the password of your Jedox Cloud account
You have administrator rights and therefore you can enter a new password in Jedox Web > Administration without providing the current password:
Select the user admin in Users, set a new password and save it. You have to use the new password also for the connection of Excel Add-in to Jedox Web. The password delivered with the configuration string will not work afterward.