Jedox Web is a web application that allows users to access different content available in Jedox, such as reports, In-Memory databases, Integrator projects for importing and exporting data, and more. Jedox Web is accessed by navigating to the address of a Jedox Cloud, or on-premise environment in a web browser.
The content in Jedox Web is structured in panels which can be accessed using the navigation pane on the left side after logging in. The panels are:
- Reports (for end users of designed reports)
- Report Designer (for creating new and modifying existing web reports and other files)
- Modeler (for managing In-Memory databases)
- Integrator (for managing projects to import and export data)
- Scheduler (to manage recurring tasks in Jedox)
- My Models (to view, install, and uninstall Models)
- Marketplace (to see Models available for installation)
- Administration (to administer the Jedox environment, manage users etc.)
Note: you must have a premium version and the required rights to see all the panels above.