The Options dialog provides options for the appearance and navigational structure of Jedox Web. The dialog is accessed through the icon in the bottom left corner:
Note: changes in this dialog take effect after a new login by the same user.
On this panel, you can do the following:
- Set the language
- Select whether the Navigation Bar is displayed
- Clear the recently open reports list on the open recent list
- Set the default folders for Reports and Report Designer
Note: If user settings are specified here, then they override always made group settings. Then a chosen default homepage will not be loaded.
On this panel, you can set the view options for the modules Report Designer and Administration. These settings affect the page layout for each Jedox component.
On this panel you can set the following:
- Toolbar: classic, ribbon or simple ribbon style
- Designer and User mode options
Note: The simple ribbon is the default toolbar.
On this panel you can change your password.
This panel allows you to select whether you want Jedox Web to automatically check for updates.